Façade Cladding System
The Deco Wall aluminum cladding is an ideal compliment to modern architectural designs. This façade cladding system features a simple click system, offering four vertical profile designs and one horizontal profile design. The invisible fixation and straight lines create an elegant appearance for both interior and
– DW230: Deco Wall 20mm x 30mm profile.
– DW231: Deco Wall 40mm x 30mm profile.
– DW232: Deco Wall 40mm x 30mm recessed profile.
– DW240: Deco Wall 90mm x 20mm wide profile.
– DW233: Deco wall 20mm x 65mm Horizontal profile.
– The façade cladding system consists of multiple base profiles which includes the starting, transition, intermediate, corner, rail and ending profiles. The finishing profiles are mounted as a click system ensuring concealed fixations for a clean and polished appearance.
– You can achieve a uniquely vibrant colour scheme by selecting a different colour for the background profile (starting, transition, intermediate, corner, rail and ending profiles.) compared to the finishing profile.
– The finishing profile offers the flexibility to choose from a variety of colours, which can be coordinated with the background profile, allowing you to create an appealing colour palette that complements your interior or exterior. This provides you with multiple color options for your preferred Deco Wall system. For instance, you can opt for a black background profile and pair it with white and red finishing profiles to create a striking and contrasting colour scheme for your Deco Wall system.
– Aluminium is characterized by its durability and low maintenance requirements. The aluminium cladding is resistant to all weather conditions. It is a strong material that is also 100% recyclable. This façade cladding system is easy to clean in terms of maintenance. The powder coating provides a good protective layer and retains the colour.